On November 05, 2021, at 11:59 pm PT, the new temporary resident to permanent resident (TR to PR) Pathway Immigration Program, was closed to new applications.
The TR to PR Pathway was a limited-time program, a pathway to permanent residence, for certain temporary residents who were working in Canada and their families. Below were the streams:
- Workers in Canada: health care (20,000 applications limit – 7,155 applications submitted)
- Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care (30,000 applications limit – 30,000 applications submitted)
- Recent International graduates from a Canadian institution (40,000 applications limit – 40,000 applications submitted)
- French-speaking streams
- French-speaking workers in Canada: health care (no limit on the number of applications – 271 applications submitted)
- French-speaking workers in Canada: essential, non-health care ((no limit on the number of applications – 2,054 applications submitted))
- French-speaking recent international graduates from a Canadian institution (no limit on the number of applications – 4,697 applications submitted)
Each stream had different eligibility requirements.
Need a hand with your application, contact us today. Turningstone Immigration Consulting is a full service Immigration consultancy. Our services are provided by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
We deal in all types of immigration related applications, like Permanent Residence (PR), Study Permits, Work Permits, PGWP, Visit Visa (Temporary Resident Visas), Super Visa, Family Sponsorships for PR Applications and much more. Contact Us Today.