On July 16, 2021, at approximately 0400 am EST, under the new temporary resident to permanent resident (TR to PR) Pathway Immigration Program, the 30,000 applications cap for Essential non-health care stream was reached. This means that candidates can no longer apply under the Essential non-health care stream under this TR to PR pathway program.
The TR to PR Pathway is a limited-time program, a pathway to permanent residence. It is for certain temporary residents who are currently working in Canada and their families. The below are the open streams:
- Workers in Canada: health care (20,000 cap – only 2,727 have been filled as of July 19,2021, 01:52 UTC)
- Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care (Already Closed)
- Recent International graduates from a Canadian institution (Already closed)
- French-speaking streams
- French-speaking workers in Canada: health care
- French-speaking workers in Canada: essential, non-health care
- French-speaking recent international graduates from a Canadian institution
Each stream has different eligibility requirements. You can find out if you are eligible for one or more of the streams by answering some questions in the eligibility tool.
Need a hand with your application, contact us today. Turningstone Immigration Consulting is a full service Immigration consultancy. Our services are provided by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
We deal in all types of immigration related applications, like Permanent Residence (PR), Study Permits, Work Permits, PGWP, Visit Visa (Temporary Resident Visas), Super Visa, Family Sponsorships for PR Applications and much more. Contact Us Today.